Sunday, February 12, 2012

London Olympics: 10 Top Tips


London will host the Olympic Games from July 27 to August 12 this year – with the Paralympics to follow – and it is never too early to start planning for the sporting  trip of a lifetime. 
The United Kingdom capital will become the first city to host the modern Olympics three times, following on from 1908 and 1948. After some intense refurbishments to public building and monuments, road upgrades and improvements to public transport, the city is ready to welcome the world to one of the greatest sporting shows on earth.  
These are my top 10 tips to ensure your Olympic visit goes swimmingly:  

1 comment:

  1. I can't say I'm a much of a sports fan beyond football and I didn't apply for tickets, but I'll definitely be watching a few events on the telly. It's not something that's going to happen again in my lifetime.

    Visitors might also find this website handy:

    http://www.getaheadofthegames.com/

    It shows the areas of the UK that are likely to come under more pressure during the games.

    ReplyDelete